on a lighter note...

1659401469069.jpeg
 
1659411313615.png
 
1659411497677.png
 
1659411568118.png
 
"Hi honey, this is daddy.
Is mommy near the phone?”
A voice on the other end answer: “No daddy she is upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul.” The little girl quipped.
After a brief pause daddy says “but honey you haven’t got an uncle Paul!” “Oh yes I do, and he is upstairs in the room with mommy right now.”
Brief pause “Oh okay then, this is what I want you to do: “Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs, knock on the bedroom door, and shout to mommy that daddy’s car has just arrived at the gate.”
"Ok daddy just a minute.”
A while later the little girl comes back to the phone, “Done it daddy.” "What happened honey?”
“Well, mommy got scared and jumped out of the bed naked, ran round the room screaming, tripped over, and knocked her head on the staircase, now she is not moving at all.”
“What about Uncle Paul?” asked Dad. ”He jumped out the window into the swimming pool, but I guess he didn’t know you emptied the water last week. He hit the bottom and I think he is dead.”
Really long pause this time… Daddy says, “Swimming pool, holy shit, but we don’t have a swimming pool?
Is this 486-5731?”
“No, this is 486-5713.”
"Sorry, wrong number!"
 
296158884_800181678004860_871238896632030471_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,387
Messages
1,574,790
Members
170,170
Latest member
MalcolmFab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top