on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20220618-190656_Instagram.jpg
 
That’s why I don’t have an electric car. This is especially so in Oz with such big distances
If using an electric car some thought would have to be applied if an evacuation was called for.
At this time I would opt for a hybrid over a straight EV.
 
What I think I stupid is that the Tesla obviously makes enough power to turn a generator to charge or partially charge the batteries.
I think they could make a car that doesn’t need refuel or recharged.
For now I’ll drive the old 7.3

There’s no such thing as a free lunch, the energy balance will be satisfies every time.
 
What I think I stupid is that the Tesla obviously makes enough power to turn a generator to charge or partially charge the batteries.
I think they could make a car that doesn’t need refuel or recharged.
For now I’ll drive the old 7.3
Nuclear. A minute amount could last a century. The Greenies wouldn't like it but think of all the fossil fuel saved, and no air pollution.
 
Nuclear. A minute amount could last a century. The Greenies wouldn't like it but think of all the fossil fuel saved, and no air pollution.

Imagine seeing a mushroom cloud every time there is a fender bender in the parking lot..
 
Imagine seeing a mushroom cloud every time there is a fender bender in the parking lot..
not possible to explode, as this would not be sufficiently enriched to become weapons grade.

there is radiation however, but just like we can protect a black box in an airplane from getting destroyed in a crash, I'm quite sure the same could be done to protect the reactor vessel.
 
Image1655647821.874404.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top