on a lighter note...

Of course, the easy way is to roll off of it to the floor then gather oneself to get up.
Most older folks prefer to not be seen doing it that way. :)

How I always did it....roll off and stand up....doesn't matter what age you with those things....try put your hands in to push up....sorry delusional
 
Gin cocktail...figured I needed some fruit...Gordons pink gin with elderflower tonic...strawberries..orange peel..and raspberry....very good :A Thumbs Up:
Nice (y):D Beers:

I was drinking G&Ts with elderflower liqueur added. Switching over to negronis shortly.
 
9FB7EF78-F2C9-46FA-A76B-6E15C7969EE8.jpeg
 
1655425829739.png
 
Would the new Miss Money Penny have a man bun and shoot a 6.5 Creedmoor? :)
If James Bond sports a man bun and a shoots a Creedmoor they would have to call it ”The Final Chapter”
 
I love it....when I put something on...I can usually figure it correct which ones @CBH Australia will put a wow smiley in the reaction bar.....:A Banana::A Thumbs Up::D Beers:
Spike, I’m surprised my reaction gets your attention. I dont this we have met yet, I have met a few Aussies here , I will put you on the list.

I try to be considerate with my reactions out of respect for women. I have a daughter , my daughter is a Princess.

I considered asking Jerome if we could add other variants of Wow emoji’s.

sometimes its like, wow, I’m surprised

Sometimes i am like Wow can we say that here?

Occassionally It’s like wow, what a lot of crap,

sometimes I dont react,

BTW no issues with tasteful images of attractive women, I’m only human.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,031
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top