on a lighter note...

374F977B-DD63-44CF-B9EA-C0D23E16F7C4.jpeg
 
1654175832578.png
 
Do you know what it is?
Tobacco                                                          smoke enema                                                          kit by                                                          Wellcome                                                          Images (CC                                                          BY-SA-4.0)

Tobacco Smoke Enema Kit (1750s – 1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your ass."

If you are in the USA, you are most likely aware that this odd tool is still heavily used by the government today. It is more commonly known as the Politician's Trumpet.




 

Attachments

  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 173
Do you know what it is?
Tobacco                                                          smoke enema                                                          kit by                                                          Wellcome                                                          Images (CC                                                          BY-SA-4.0)

Tobacco Smoke Enema Kit (1750s – 1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your ass."

If you are in the USA, you are most likely aware that this odd tool is still heavily used by the government today. It is more commonly known as the Politician's Trumpet.




Reverse Vaping? :)
 
Do you know what it is?
Tobacco                                                          smoke enema                                                          kit by                                                          Wellcome                                                          Images (CC                                                          BY-SA-4.0)

Tobacco Smoke Enema Kit (1750s – 1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your ass."

If you are in the USA, you are most likely aware that this odd tool is still heavily used by the government today. It is more commonly known as the Politician's Trumpet.





Always wondered why people got colon and rectal cancer.
 
Do you know what it is?
Tobacco                                                          smoke enema                                                          kit by                                                          Wellcome                                                          Images (CC                                                          BY-SA-4.0)

Tobacco Smoke Enema Kit (1750s – 1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your ass."

If you are in the USA, you are most likely aware that this odd tool is still heavily used by the government today. It is more commonly known as the Politician's Trumpet.




Where I work they blow so much smoke up our asses we have all turned into hams
 
1654188398301.png
 
1654188518171.png
 
1654188550336.png
 
1654188621331.png
 
1654188664183.png
 
1654188771133.png
 
1654188791416.png
 
I feel like ordering a dozen of these stickers to put on some friends cars. :unsure:


1654188926970.png
 

Disclaimer: I can neither deny nor confirm I have a "lead foot".

Over this past Memorial Day weekend I was far from home traveling and as everyone knows traveling on the (US) roadways on holiday weekends brings out LEOs in force to ticket drivers.

The speed zone in this area is 45 mph, I was doing 44 according to my GPS and solid double yellow lines (means no passing), the driver behind me hit his gas pedal and sped around me.

Needless to say he was pulled over a couple hundreds later by a cop. He didn't make it to the traffic light the same time I did.

Now I'm not sure whether or not it was this same driver behind me, but at another traffic light a few miles later down the highway I looked in my rearview mirror to see another cop pulling a similar vehicle over. I suspect for speeding and/or running the red light.
 
1654222078344.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,012
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top