on a lighter note...

1649215902324.png
 
1649265051510.png
 
1649274687177.png
 
Ya know, a chick that looks like that would probably get away with it and still have a life. A single guy doing the same thing would likely solidify his marital status for the remainder of his existence…although there is something to be said for a “off” switch. :unsure:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,900
Members
170,464
Latest member
HallieTren
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top