on a lighter note...

IMG-20220402-WA0010.jpg
 
illusion.jpg
 
Nice

Idea ![emoji56]
Mate that's fraught with danger.
Definitely gonna start a war if I offered her refuge.
She's probably fighting for her country.
The Ukraine is rumoured to have many gorgeous women who are intelligent and speak English and are happy to relocate for the right man.
 
Mate that's fraught with danger.
Definitely gonna start a war if I offered her refuge.
She's probably fighting for her country.
The Ukraine is rumoured to have many gorgeous women who are intelligent and speak English and are happy to relocate for the right man.

I need a man cave then to hide some [emoji56][emoji4][emoji48][emoji15]
Lol
 
Mate that's fraught with danger.
Definitely gonna start a war if I offered her refuge.
She's probably fighting for her country.
The Ukraine is rumoured to have many gorgeous women who are intelligent and speak English and are happy to relocate for the right man.
Would it really matter if she/they speak English? LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,731
Members
168,997
Latest member
plummerle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top