on a lighter note...

Why the hell would anyone in their right mind do that voluntarily...... :E Horrified: :E Shake Head::E Confused::E Cold:
Doing what? Dressing up as Santa Claus? It's not clear to me either, I think too? that it's some kind of strange hobby. Maybe it's a perversion?
 
Doing what? Dressing up as Santa Claus? It's not clear to me either, I think too? that it's some kind of strange hobby. Maybe it's a
Yeah seems perfectly acceptable....but not as bad as Getting in that water.....hate to think what parts froze up..... :E Horrified: :A Banana: :E Big Grin:
 
075F9C21-F01E-4229-B769-2CBFD5B0E3EF.jpeg

we will never see adds like this again!
 
Yeah seems perfectly acceptable....but not as bad as Getting in that water.....hate to think what parts froze up..... :E Horrified: :A Banana: :E Big Grin:
A long time ago, 10-15 years ago, I often visited such a forum - huntamerica (now, alas, disappeared along with the archives). Here, in my opinion, there are more Southerners, and there were people from all over America, and the guys there wrote that Americans, on the Great Lakes, also go swimming in winter. I personally do not find pleasure in this, there have been cases when I fell through the ice in the marshes in winter, and even in the spring I turned over on a kayak during the spring flood - but not for pleasure. This year I was amazed to find out that my daughter-in-law goes swimming in winter, and I've known her for more than 10 years. These are the "skeletons in the closet".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,653
Members
169,791
Latest member
GaryManci
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top