on a lighter note...

f02ff3f5feb9bf13f27bbe1e38d64d9f.jpg
86277f895211913bfa0cd9ed4f843f3f.jpg
 
1644642275556.png
 
It's not the woman with the cardboard boobs that got my attention. It's whatever those two are doing in the background by the (what looks like) bathtub!
It looks like this is a break in some filming, and people are resting and having fun.
A few years ago, my daughter was arranging an apartment in a new house, I participated, and somehow I accidentally got to the floor that was used for filming some shit soap opera, since not all the apartments in the house had been sold yet. There was a break and it looked about the same. However, mostly there young Asian migrant workers chopped noodles from foam boxes.
 
1644685671234.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,756
Members
169,614
Latest member
westnarvasa1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top