on a lighter note...

1644415836586.png
 
Fill your hands you son-of-a-bitch!
 
1644446350683.png
 
If you Photoshopped in a Creedmoor the Duke will be rolling in his grave.
You are waaay overestimating my abilities my friend. I get bombarded with these things everyday, I just pass on the better ones. That one had me laughing out loud.
 
I want one :)

1644493324164.jpeg
 
It must be a Shepherd thing, mine used to get into some weird positions :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,717
Members
169,120
Latest member
rectbigvore1979
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top