on a lighter note...

You don't understand anything, this is an inexpensive epilation.
 
The usual boastful photo:
20220206_153311.jpg



but why a little strange pose? The snow is such that there is nothing to do without skis, and if you took a step away from the snowmobile trail... then wait until they pull it out. Moreover, it is impossible to pull out even one boot, you have to dig it out:
20220206_120223.jpg
 
You don't understand anything, this is an inexpensive epilation.
and in the old days, on the night of Ivan Kupala (June 22), girls jumped over the fire.
 
I once stepped off my skis to clear a binding. I must have been over an air pocket. I caught one of my skis on the way by and somehow was able to muscle my way back up.

One thing you learned was to stay away from small pine trees when skiing or snowshoeing. They are actually large pine trees and will have a shadow (air pocket) on the downwind side that can be very difficult to get out of if you fall into it. On the flip side, if you are stuck in the woods at night you want to get into one of these air pockets. They are perfect snow caves and the dead branches at the base burn easily. The tree acts as a chimney.
 
I once stepped off my skis to clear a binding. I must have been over an air pocket. I caught one of my skis on the way by and somehow was able to muscle my way back up.

One thing you learned was to stay away from small pine trees when skiing or snowshoeing. They are actually large pine trees and will have a shadow (air pocket) on the downwind side that can be very difficult to get out of if you fall into it. On the flip side, if you are stuck in the woods at night you want to get into one of these air pockets. They are perfect snow caves and the dead branches at the base burn easily. The tree acts as a chimney.
I have never been in such a landscape, and generally hunt on skis individually. I got into areas with cedar elfin, slightly covered with snow, it is an ideal anti-personnel barrier. In the spruce forest, as part of a group, you can spend the night comfortably.
And now there is a rather rare situation, a record level of snow - in open places just above the knee and it is possible to walk from the snowmobile trail to the position, having trampled. In the lowlands and places where snow accumulates, there can be anything. If you fall, it is difficult to get up, there is nothing to lean on - the hand goes into the snow up to the shoulder. And in this case, the bottom layer of snow was wet, but at the same time solid, and there was water under it, despite the low temperature (snow is a good thermal insulator), and the foot fell into a trap. But there was no pulling out by snowmobile.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,438
Members
169,748
Latest member
neosertedist1970
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top