on a lighter note...

Vacation in Siberia isn't so bad (Sheregesh)View attachment 450398View attachment 450399
Until the end of the cold war we were told women in the USSR were built like a box and dressed in dark, drab clothes. When that wall came down and immigration started we realized we had been fed a load of BS! Every since I have questioned everything a government source tells me. In retrospect, it may have been for world peace. Had we known what lay behind that wall I have no doubt invasion plans would have been well developed!
 
We have reprinted such a message:
" (CNN)President Joe Biden has formally approved the deployment of 3,000 US troops to Poland, Germany and Romania, the Pentagon announced Wednesday..."

the first reaction, apparently from some woman, is "Right. In America, it's bad with food, and soldiers need to be fed."
 
Won’t be impressing any ladies there cuz if you think the pool can be cold…. :ROFLMAO:
The main thing is that the wallet does not shrink.
A lady friend explained to me that this is the most erotic part of the male body. "But I never got a good one," she concluded sadly.
 
29EE47DF-8216-4130-8403-3F557B2A6FC4.jpeg
 
BTW...What do you suppose the pucker factor is when striking an arc to weld that thing on whether you think it's a dud or not?!
The stories I could tell about such insanity….ah, maybe for a DSC convention in the future.
 
My father told me that he was a kid when his two older brothers brought an English artillery shell and began to open it with an axe, because they had heard something about aluminum parts from which you can cast spoons. From the opened shell, brown smoke went out, which burned a strip of grass near the house for a hundred meters. Then father returned and committed a trial and reprisal, and father got it, even though he had nothing to do with it. It was in 1920, and the projectile was most likely with mustard gas.
Every man is a randomly surviving boy.

P.S. Father - naturally my grandpa. Stupid yandex-translator.
 
Last edited:
My father told me that he was a kid when his two older brothers brought an English artillery shell and began to open it with an axe, because they had heard something about aluminum parts from which you can cast spoons. From the opened shell, brown smoke went out, which burned a strip of grass near the house for a hundred meters. Then father returned and committed a trial and reprisal, and father got it, even though he had nothing to do with it. It was in 1920, and the projectile was most likely with mustard gas.
Every man is a randomly surviving boy.

P.S. Father - naturally my grandpa. Stupid yandex-translator.
Most people over 50 yoa probably have stories that could have ended different.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,802
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top