on a lighter note...

6BE2D4C5-DB6F-46F0-9A29-39985765995A.jpeg
 
That makes us a food processor.
Even eating really good food is not much of a life.
Now, having a really great meal and retelling the days event of the cape buffalo turning the Land Rover on its side before being sorted out makes for a memorable day of being alive.
Well, it could have been just chased by a rogue warthog. :)
Not only are you a food processor, everything you eat also makes you a hotdog!
 
Not only are you a food processor, everything you eat also makes you a hotdog!
I used to work for Armour food co in a meat packing plant.
We didn't put trimmings and parts in hotdogs etc that a kill plant could but was totally surprised to see high fructose corn syrup went into nearly everything.
 
"In Buzuluk, a 55-year-old resident addressed the police department with a statement. She said that from August 2021 to January 2022, she communicated with a man who introduced himself as a NATO major General named Bern from Germany. He said that he was ready to move to Russia to live together, but money was needed for that. The woman issued loans totaling 1,186,100 rubles (14 thousand euros) in various credit institutions of Buzuluk, then transferred them to the general."

Hey, who's from NATO here? When will you normally provide for your military?
 
John Wayne.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,743
Members
169,406
Latest member
TheresaR90
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top