on a lighter note...

5C20D37F-B94B-4819-BA91-C1A3590700C9.jpeg
 
@rookhawk

Reginald VelJohnson (born Reginald Vel Johnson; August 16, 1952) is an American actor. He is best known for playing police officer characters such as Carl Winslow on the sitcom Family Matters, which ran from 1989 to 1998, and LAPD Sgt. Al Powell in the films Die Hard and Die Hard 2. He also played the limo driver in Crocodile Dundee.
View attachment 416639




Never forget, never dishonor their memory. Every Christmas I light a candle and think about what happened at Nakatomi Tower:


1628083534450.jpeg
1628083534450.jpeg
 
Of course, the anti-cop fake news organizations have been running this slanderous piece instead:


B393E240-D9D2-4F41-970F-1C719FF96923.jpeg


 
1628121302663.png
 
Of course, the anti-cop fake news organizations have been running this slanderous piece instead:


View attachment 416656


Even worse, it was an off-duty cop… what was he doing there in the first place! Sounds like a racist cis terrorist to me!
[emoji23]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,320
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top