on a lighter note...

E569F9B7-2000-4BFE-BB3A-C77674752028.jpeg
 
Image1627862833.848934.jpg
 
1627872868245.png
 
1AD04D0B-26B3-4FEF-ABEE-3C3A5634BBEB.png
82879241-109B-4937-A2F6-2E8FCF7D8BAE.png
 
Correspondence from the time of the Crimean War: "In the frosty air, the chiming of bells was clearly heard. It was the Scottish infantry that was attacking"
 
Correspondence from the time of the Crimean War: "In the frosty air, the chiming of bells was clearly heard. It was the Scottish infantry that was attacking"
Reminds me of a WWI quote from the Germans describing the Scottish Black Watch as the ladies from Hell.
1627987684785.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,170
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top