on a lighter note...

203517381_1828492890665463_6550821923014797324_n.jpg
 
This sheep dog is covered in his own blood after fighting off wolves protecting his flock, while the sheep gently comforts him.
Regardless of how physically strong or emotionally tough someone is, showing them how much you appreciate their efforts goes a long way.
The dog is willing to die for his sheep, and the gesture of the sheep comforting him is all he needs.
Never take someone for granted who is willing to fight for you or stand by you in your time of need.
199341856_10219570737280395_1346189392227908865_n.jpg
Appreciate their efforts, and show them that you are grateful.
1f495.png
1f64c.png
1f411.png
1f436.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,876
Members
169,457
Latest member
ElissaAsmu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top