on a lighter note...

197361300_388805402516803_1662209259921079132_n.jpg
 
There is a tribe in Ethiopia that blows cows' anus, pulling on their nipples to start producing milk. It seems strange but the technique works well because the air that escapes from her insides after she has been blown, makes her feel as if she has just given birth and naturally the milk begins to be produced.:cool::cool::cool:

202565104_398527651408962_4781968368527924950_n.jpg
 
There is a tribe in Ethiopia that blows cows' anus, pulling on their nipples to start producing milk. It seems strange but the technique works well because the air that escapes from her insides after she has been blown, makes her feel as if she has just given birth and naturally the milk begins to be produced.:cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 407491
I didn’t think getting shit-faced had anything to do with milk.

Just look at the things you can learn on this site!! :giggle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,768
Members
169,158
Latest member
LuanPolk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top