on a lighter note...

Observe. How about flashlights in skull head hung up high?
Great pics by the way. Do u shoot these?
No,not mine!
I suspect it's a prank...:LOL:

174689999_516423296184482_7414931971254481816_n.jpg
 
cat-pill.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,752
Members
169,146
Latest member
akemisuk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top