on a lighter note...

Untitledattachment00156.jpeg
 
Image1618296065.151335.jpg
 
Is this true? Anyone knows about this? (Didn’t know where else to post this and didn’t want to create a separate thread around it)

Image1618301898.167681.jpg
 
172975335_1126274491181818_2561394601085413016_n.png
 
1618328901186.png
 
Throw in a little Archie bunker, Fred Sanford, Al Bundy, and Sheriff Justice from Smokey and the Bandit also!

173728795_5300003000040728_4504654189377465292_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,859
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top