on a lighter note...

IMG-20210305-WA0003.jpg
 
Another good way to spend stimulus money. Ammo would be even better, if there was any.
 
Sorry it wasn't aimed at you....but shame if you have put weight on during any lockdowns you have had.....didn't mean to insult you...;):E Shrug: :E Rofl: :D Beers:
Of course, it's a shame. But what can I do? The most annoying thing is that a couple of years ago I seriously worried about my weight. I ate "shchih" (this is such a Kapustenzuppe), I even took only salad and coffee from the paid lunch on the plane :) and I lost 20 pounds. And then covid. Of course, this is not a quarantine, but a mess compared to Europe, and even more so with China, but nevertheless. My wife has switched to remote work, she is at home, and she is cooking. She's cooking! Everything went to pieces. My grandchildren have just left, they came to visit on the last day of Maslenitsa. They left behind a stack of pancakes, a cup of red caviar, and a platter of smoked salmon. Olivier salad, herring under a fur coat, pork chops. Cream cakes, etc.
Good-bye, Willie, I won't see you again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,830
Members
169,857
Latest member
RosaMansel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top