on a lighter note...

1614252702900.png
 
How true I could never buy a place with a home owners association
Been there, done that--one time only. The president of the HOA and his flunkies were on us constantly for something or other, most of which they just dreamed up to harrass us. Try to comply and they'd find something wrong with it. Change it and it was still wrong. My advice is if you hear the words homeowners association is to run like hell away. They will lie in your face about how great it is--until you move in then the shit hits the fan in a never ending stream.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,244
Members
169,307
Latest member
slatepike
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top