on a lighter note...

147687675_1125431574543971_8887151261108667398_n.png
 
There actually exists a video of a girl making this exact statement over and over, not understanding different fractions of something are still from the same whole. In YouTube type “6 slices of pizza or 8”
That ranks right up there with the lady on a radio show who wants the deer crossing signs moved so that the deer with cross in a safer spot. She even was calling legislators but "no one will listen.

youtube search; deer crossing radio show. (I don't know how to upload it)
 
That ranks right up there with the lady on a radio show who wants the deer crossing signs moved so that the deer with cross in a safer spot. She even was calling legislators but "no one will listen.

youtube search; deer crossing radio show. (I don't know how to upload it)
I do remember that - Hilarious!
 
Army vets will get this one....

From Jeopardy...

1612824863236.png


:D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,126
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top