on a lighter note...

E56F94DA-7777-4091-8E20-502E9836C1B4.jpeg
 
Retro Johnny Carson:

Mc Donald's announced the largest McD's will open in Moscow, Russia.

The restaurant will be hiring 600 employees.

However, due to the meat (beef) shortages in Russia, McDonald's will be starting a new business, a local cattle farm, to insure a steady supply of beef.

This new business will be called Eastern India Export and Imports Organization.

Now McDonald's has a farm (and) E I E I O.

20 years later......largest McDonald's is in China and the Tong have insisted that McDonald's serve Toe Fu and finger sandwiches.
 
131639544_1797345297097444_6476502180293322750_n.jpg
 
131302571_2829751483926832_2913521638551361341_n.jpg
 
131499221_225663175606035_1744483419076069620_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,402
Latest member
TimothyKab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top