on a lighter note...

image(21).jpg
 
1600191162531.jpeg
 
104054557_10156942982622811_6957204262509159326_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 104054557_10156942982622811_6957204262509159326_n.jpg
    104054557_10156942982622811_6957204262509159326_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 213
I just wanted to let you all know that I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19. The vaccine is one that was developed in Russia. I received my first shot today at 10:00 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
 
'Have seen this happen in Animal Parks-the baboons would literally eat the leather/vinyl roofs off of fancier old cars LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,788
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top