on a lighter note...

8212594C-29F1-4F7B-9E7A-41CD7C771759.jpeg
 
1597616908105.png
 
117716104_10157771080215847_1442137817886130900_o.jpg
 
November 5th! it will be totally cured by the 5th of november!!!


Agree. The Democrats are in self destruct mode. They think wearing masks and shutting down those cities is a platform.

With the Durham/Barr release eminent prior to the election, I have thought a landslide of 40 states may happen. Now I am thinking 45 may be in play. The virus will be over that day and chloroquine will be determined to be safe.

The Democratic party will split into an Antifa/Green wing and moderates will take back the center of their party.

In the next four years, Trump dismantles the swamp. Should he move the Department of Agriculture to Enid? :cool:
 
I gloss over the MSM news but here in Philly, the only ones that get interviewed for the POTUS story are BLM, libs and the rest of the far left ilk. It's so biased, a monkey could see it.
 
Should he move the Department of Agriculture to Enid? :cool:
Oh hell no!! too many non-productive guvament guys around already!
I do like your scenario of the elections!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,502
Members
169,575
Latest member
WildaLogue
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top