on a lighter note...

Once you see it............

20200715_144312.jpg
 
Once you see it............

View attachment 357705

I don't know what is in the circle, but if that's a she, she needs a better photographer to eliminate the shadow in her dress. If she is a shehim, then shehim needs to stand out of the sunlight in that dress.:eek::ROFLMAO:
 
I don't know what is in the circle, but if that's a she, she needs a better photographer to eliminate the shadow in her dress. If she is a shehim, then shehim needs to stand out of the sunlight in that dress.:eek::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, dont know why it was sent with the circle, but yep, its a shehim. :eek:
 
106517468_10213739939093328_1459833282616570485_o.jpg


Don't need much explanation here....
 
fullsizeoutput_648.jpeg
 

Not wallet, Bank Account.

Since Coronavirus shut down my 2020 trip, I'm been in the need to purchase several firearms.

My bank account is saying either firearms or 2021 20 day safari.

At least one of us is clearly thinking straight, unfortunately it's my bank account. :A Praying::A Praying::E Nono::E Nono::E Nono::E Crying::E Crying::E Crying:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,017
Members
169,884
Latest member
PamalaHust
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top