on a lighter note...

Meanwhile, in Venice, pollution is down, the water is clean and even the handbags have come back to life and are swimming free....
FB_IMG_1590045572026.jpeg
 
home_schooling.jpg
 
IMG_5840.jpg
 
99420345_3244863585576339_8179659567626452992_n.jpg
 
99355615_10163965485110122_7929721552222814208_n.jpg
 
98330212_561283674806741_3918769783398465536_n.jpg
100371324_244770403293819_4022371236460888064_n.jpg
 
100609598_683908415513027_7763906063358754816_n.jpg
 
100103969_626815721380524_1439676988989112320_n.jpg
 
99425955_268747267868919_7932952866572992512_n.jpg
 
99281943_553563678926033_7598332157815160832_n.jpg
99295108_244883596819015_4426450401142767616_n.jpg
 
100555258_243188943659952_4047987078544228352_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top