on a lighter note...

90534096_3155220817821680_5496638521957416960_n.jpg
 
90545752_3702888019744617_776607606981525504_n.jpg
 
90488281_3044591228927116_1385545398738747392_n.jpg
 
I am thinking by now we are looking for shows to watch on T.V.
I recommend Family Guy's episode about Petoria and Will Smith in "I am Legend"
Let me know how that works out.....
 
1584408966380.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,747
Members
169,143
Latest member
CarolinaChase
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top