on a lighter note...

86485518_3758305774187391_3324947544923963392_n.jpg
 
150483_528806313824528_1288409649_n.jpg
 
90377866_10157480808794531_3473758412154601472_n.png
 
Sorry. I hadn't had coffee when posting. Probably not going to play poker any time soon.
That would be an automatic neck stretcher.
 
Wanted to say thanks to everyone posting here.
It really does lighten up the day.
Appreciate you.
 
89905247_10221674551633181_8854308005370396672_n.jpg
 
unexpected-ending-comics-mrlovenstein-thumb6402.jpg
 
90067858_10156507465910388_893499574348414976_o.jpg
 
upload_2020-3-19_18-26-54.png
 
I never knew they could predict a Supernova or Sun Flare that closely. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I needed that laugh. Thanks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,380
Members
169,551
Latest member
tefiliri1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top