on a lighter note...

84505266_197611641648450_2197921038094827520_n.jpg
 
89849190_136537774546398_2759429402923106304_n.jpg
 
88433619_135747381292104_3240001376800997376_n.jpg
89804262_135747974625378_5642977296206790656_n.jpg
 
89797917_136537547879754_5176084995030122496_n.jpg
 
89405946_875639169542171_2670082383675392000_n.jpg
 
78370895_1119006815134056_7027764942455439360_n.jpg
 
87831840_10158633269504893_7731802492786180096_n.jpg


This is a Social Distancing Trainer. :A Bulb:
 
Last edited:
upload_2020-3-16_7-27-16.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,681
Members
169,604
Latest member
GlenFairwe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top