on a lighter note...

1580067687584.jpg
 
Dang, and I just bought a 12 pack of Corona Preimer.
I'll be down that way next Wednesday for my javelina hunt and will take it off your hands
 
It will be gone by then. Virus be damned.[emoji3]
Dang it, I guess that we'll just have to pick up something ourselves when we get down there.
 
On Thursday, Richard Sherman said he doubts he'd attend a Super Bowl ceremony at the White House. He was correct.



10:17 PM · Feb 2, 2020·Twitter Web App
 

Attachments

  • EP0t7CUUUAAexrR.jpg
    EP0t7CUUUAAexrR.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by a moderator:
On Thursday, Richard Sherman said he doubts he'd attend a Super Bowl ceremony at the White House. He was correct.

Fortune teller.
 
On Thursday, Richard Sherman said he doubts he'd attend a Super Bowl ceremony at the White House. He was correct.



10:17 PM · Feb 2, 2020·Twitter Web App


Just to be clear, I wasn't original enough to come up with this myself. This is 100% plagiarism on my part.

I do find a sense of justice in the fact that the San Francisco 49'ers were the original kneelers, however!

iu
 
On Thursday, Richard Sherman said he doubts he'd attend a Super Bowl ceremony at the White House. He was correct.



10:17 PM · Feb 2, 2020·Twitter Web App
Andy Reid, said he would accept a Whitehouse invitation. That's the difference between a man, and a punk like Sherman.
 
Just to be clear, I wasn't original enough to come up with this myself. This is 100% plagiarism on my part.

I do find a sense of justice in the fact that the San Francisco 49'ers were the original kneelers, however!

iu
I had to look up what you were referring to. That is truely despicable behaviour that should never be allowed by so-called professionals. Completely and utterly disgraceful.
 
Except for a few Eagles playoff games, I quit watching NFL when it turned from a game in to a political statement and the gutless, money grubbing, greedy owners did nothing about it. Haven't watched the
superbowl either since then. AFAIC, they can all go have intercourse with themselves.

Back on task, :D

IMG-9660.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top