on a lighter note...

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbelievablefactsblog-com-note-photo-for-5250280 (1).png
 
source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbelievablefactsblog-com-kobe-rotterdam-melbourne-8597854.png
 
download.jpg
 
source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbelievablefactsblog-com-image-ourtesy-alexandre-4225355.png
 
source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbelievablefactsblog-com-samuel-reshevsky-a-4192423.png
 
thumb_it-is-estimated-that-only-2-of-all-humans-have-22948016.png
 
18402622_1453046014739215_1452257124507118015_n.jpg
 
28534303_535009406861889_1717273196_n.jpg
 
42428538_700092523693303_8111044123588296704_n.jpg
 
44886015_684429571919871_1868650643112067072_n.jpg
 
I was sent this YouTube clip of a phone prank - I fell off my chair it's that funny!!

Whackhead Simpson - Birthday Invites - Word Error"
 
TRUE!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,451
Messages
1,576,551
Members
170,602
Latest member
Samual1246
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top