on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1539107261084.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1539094531282.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1538934843873.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1538773143154.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1539111705637.jpg
 
George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump knock on the door of heaven and enter.
God asks them beforehand and turns to Bush: what do you believe in?
"I believe in free trade and in my country."
Well, God says, come to my side.
He asks Obama: What do you believe in:" I believe in freedom, in world peace and in a general health insurance in the USA".
OK means God, come to my side.
And now to Trump: what do you believe in?
"I think you are sitting in my seat"
 
F8B9FA92-3DEF-42A4-90DF-95D163818435.jpeg
 
43717996_294315374737908_5142880662994288640_n.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1539192333599.jpg
 
image(13).jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,949
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top