on a lighter note...

41513620_1870448459931178_6655420496554754048_n.jpg
41555327_553332991788620_5740582828895109120_n.jpg
 
41533883_2033621230031317_5770537532840214528_n.jpg
41529125_2203123676611847_5534385022426939392_n.jpg
41454957_10216940246796397_4475340980240777216_n.jpg
 
13716053_1359822267381250_49249108694719961_n.jpg
41215415_10156746949464884_8903736030906023936_n.jpg
41641392_231722744357923_6220723738380337152_n.jpg
 
36736142_10209934271548198_3422734948002430976_n.jpg
 
D8B25F70-8CE6-40A9-B029-743311BDDE2B.jpeg
 
IMG_9219.jpg
 
image(11).jpg
 
664df18.jpg
 
23843331_855912021234858_2340533725451280593_n.jpg
 
41669982_2277634285852130_4606824699563868160_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 41669982_2277634285852130_4606824699563868160_n.jpg
    41669982_2277634285852130_4606824699563868160_n.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 158
41598608_661879394174889_211447235756425216_n.jpg

rt.jpg


WHAT??

41654902_10217288035413752_206199679073910784_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
41815206_1969755786392979_5804058863527264256_n.jpg
 
41575429_234026963921383_1211562647309254656_n.jpg
 
41699983_1963362993724708_8566847523581329408_n.jpg
41632373_10213081607730023_2909425956005347328_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,172
Members
170,529
Latest member
MohammedFo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top