on a lighter note...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

23319318_10155210241817297_8821535941152289068_n.jpg
 
I will forever call election day, National Snowflake Day.
 
greyfoxindustries-1510230313793.jpg
 
That commentary from the official is beyond bizarre!
 
That commentary from the official is beyond bizarre!

Saw what he said.

Politicians the world over seem cut from that “special” bolt of cloth.
 
fired.jpg
 
Dangerous animal? I think not.....

I was just driving down the highway and saw someone from the County Highway Dept with a stick, poking at a large white mass. As we drove past, I could see it was a white turkey. There's only one way a white turkey ended up on the side of this road: it fell off a truck. One that was likely going 70 mph. White turkeys are farm raised, and born to end up on the kitchen table. Our wild turkeys are dark in color, when not in a bottle.

Now, knowing the only tale that could explain this bird's presence, it seems very logical this bird is going to be dead. Cold, dead, and of zero threat. Yet, for some reason, this man thought he needed to prod the bird with a pole before he got too close. The other indicator of death would be a moderately sized pool of blood surrounding the bird.

I guess one can't be too careful?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,851
Members
169,443
Latest member
PamalaPoin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top