on a lighter note...

uzu2y4az.jpg
 
Those are official bear grilz survival tacos!
 
It's only funny because it's true!

Not long ago, I had a Soldier manage to chamber a blank round backwards. In 17 years I've never made that happen. The thing G.I. Joe does is mind boggling.
Grunt,
It's really confusing which way the crimp goes man! Lol
 
20171008_155712.jpg

Let's keep the idea going!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I sold a gun to my friend for his wife, they were on my back porch shooting and she came in telling me that the gun I sold them was jamming and she was pissed that I'd try to sell them such a pile! I went out looked at the gun and told her to try 9mm in it because 40 S&W just won't quite fit!
 
That's a lot of frozen poop on that mountain. With global warming and all it sure is going to stink up there when everything melts!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,134
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top