on a lighter note...

12243225_863747997076220_1716116538052234875_n.jpg
 
15267751_10154710726302068_4074215904100536718_n.jpg
 
1667_525583580813468_1472605978_n.jpg
 
15594_282313698557691_2112554064_n.jpg
 
1797449_626104567494480_7302065354221050428_n.jpg
 
64967bc541855be5b109fd0afa9a5ae8.jpg
 
f46bc1dbf29239953fd374c954e068fd.jpg
 
LMFAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....too bad it's almost reality...

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...-on-his-own-for-almost-6-hours-with-no-wi-fi/


IN what has been hailed as ‘a miracle’, one Waterford teenager has reportedly survived in his home with no connection to the internet for almost 6 whole hours.

Answering to the name ‘David Gowan’, the 16-year-old was found in a distressed state yesterday evening, walking through a Dungarvan neighbourhood holding his Samsung Galaxy above his head looking for a signal and muttering incoherently.

The emergency services were notified and David was brought to a nearby Starbucks and hooked up to their Wi-Fi immediately. It remains unclear as to how the teen was left without internet for such a long period of time, and a search has begun to find David’s parents, with fears that they may have other kids without even a single bar of coverage.

“David survived without access to any social media or video sharing sites for the better part of an afternoon,” said an amazed member of Waterford’s child protection services.

“No GIFs, no memes, no porn. It’s incredible to see him in such good condition, considering what he went through. There’s grown adults who can’t go without internet for that long, let alone teenagers. God love him like, he didn’t even see the new Star Wars trailer yet”.

David was not available for interview, with rumours circulating that the poor youngster had lost the ability to speak in anything other than normal English, having not used emojis for so long.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Freaking hilarious! Thanks for that one...Although I would imagine being cut off from AH for that long would have serious psychological effects [emoji23]
 
Eish
Studio_20170109_203342.jpg
 
11083649_10153129340738326_4581478542711591445_n.jpg
 
10423827_10153124236363326_4726058721388624330_n.jpg
 
received_316009292095236.jpeg
 
received_256334138062752.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,646
Members
169,598
Latest member
BrigetteLn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top