on a lighter note...

691876925_988017720432335_4589244101269406961_n.jpg
 

Grandpa was ......:unsure::unsure::unsure:....wait a minute... ????....Grandpa had the antenna mounted on a pole that reached from the ground to well over the height of the roof of the house and would send one of us kids out to adjust the antenna regardless of the weather.
 
Yup, that how it was
 
It was a 3 person job. One to watch the TV and report to a relay person close to the door, who would tell the person turning the antenna. Good memories
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,777
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top