on a lighter note...

690664650_10241951589916452_7515043712498735557_n.jpg
 
Nope! Not Even Close! Just What The Meme Says.

Whether the freezer is full or empty. It doesn't matter!! At a certain point, regardless of one's age, pulling the trigger becomes meaningless, pulling the trigger is just the final act.

It's an inexplicable feeling: The Importance of just being able to be amongst and having the interactions of being one with and admiring nature and the wildlife one encounters.

At this stage A True Hunter knows and understands when to "pull the trigger" and when to let the "trigger" remain at rest!!!!!

This is one subject matter in teaching hunting that cannot be taught. Only through age and accumulated hunts and experiences does one learn, appreciate, and comprehend...It's not and never was about the killing.....

It's Always Been About That Moment!
It's Always Been About One's Place In and With Nature!
It's Always Been About THE HUNT!! NEVER THE KILL!!! An Absolute One on One; NO modern high tech gadetry, electronic timed feeders, etc, .....A True Hunt! MEANING: Locating a game trail, distinguishing and judging a track as a shooter or non shooter animal, age of track, etc, etc.
It's Always been about the Challenge; Of the TRUE HUNT!! Whose the most witty and rules this day: hunter or prey?
I'm not sure about that. I'll be 72 before the next deer season That means I wiil have hunted deer and other large animals for 60 years. I love the hunt and can go home happy even if I don't pull the trigger. At tines I will choose we not to pull the trigger even if the animal is legal. None of this means that when I do take an animal that I want I don't get excited. I spend a lot of time and effort hunting, and if there is no excitement left in it I'll know I'm done. Love being out in nature? Sure, but if you just want to hunt without killing anything take a camera.
 
Well I didn't vote for you!
I mean, if I went 'round sayin' I was emperor just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,164
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top