on a lighter note...

IMG_6446.png
 
I believe most on this site would call 500 rounds critically low supply.
I keep 500 rounds for each of my magnums and big bores lol…

I think I’m currently sitting on 2000 rounds of handload hunting 308 alone…

Total ammo stash including high volume stuff like pistol, .22lr, and 556 I’d guess is a little north of 50k

I’m not getting caught light ever again lol…
 
I keep 500 rounds for each of my magnums and big bores lol…

I think I’m currently sitting on 2000 rounds of handload hunting 308 alone…

Total ammo stash including high volume stuff like pistol, .22lr, and 556 I’d guess is a little north of 50k

I’m not getting caught light ever again lol…
All in, I'm probably sitting at half that. Makes me very sad.

I've probably mentioned this before, but it's hilarious and worth repeating.

My best friend was looking at taking a gig in Anchorage, we've been hunting and reloading together for about 20 years. Anyway, he calls Canadian customs to find out what the deal is on transporting guns and ammo through Canada on the way to Alaska.

Says the Canuck customs lady: "...and you're limited to 5K rounds of ammo."

Says my best friend: "Is that total, or per caliber?"

Says customs lady: "OMG, you must be from Texas!"
 
I keep 500 rounds for each of my magnums and big bores lol…

I think I’m currently sitting on 2000 rounds of handload hunting 308 alone…

Total ammo stash including high volume stuff like pistol, .22lr, and 556 I’d guess is a little north of 50k

I’m not getting caught light ever again lol…

We’re in the same zip code. If I add in what I have components for it becomes absurd.
 
I don't have as much as Midwest, but I have more than I thought I had, since I've been moving it all out to the shop. I don't want the fire department to just let my house burn if rounds start cooking off! I also wonder if they will believe me about a few round going off from home defense pistols as being all they have to worry about....I'm probably worrying about nothing.
 
I keep 500 rounds for each of my magnums and big bores lol…

I think I’m currently sitting on 2000 rounds of handload hunting 308 alone…

Total ammo stash including high volume stuff like pistol, .22lr, and 556 I’d guess is a little north of 50k

I’m not getting caught light ever again lol…
I try to keep at least 500 rounds for each of my centerfire cartridges, double that in my favorites and rimfires, and a metric shitload of .223 and 22LR. Add to that a significant supply of pistol ammo and shotgun shells.

Let's just say I feel comfortable that a supply shortage will not have any major impact on my regular shooting or hunting habits for at least a couple years, and likely much longer.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,171
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top