on a lighter note...

IMG_6344.png
 

Sh*t, I remember doing that during basic training, and once I moved to my first base. EveryE-1 to E-3 had some type of cleaning duties; like mowing, buffing the floors, picking up cigarettes' butts in the parking area, cleaning the latrines, or washing the wing commander's vehicle. We used razor blades to clean the excess wax from the corners. God forbid you tell the new troops today to do those things.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,712
Members
168,986
Latest member
salohiz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top