on a lighter note...

IMG_6217.png
 
1774014891417.png
 
I suspect if Jerome feeds the hyrax more zebra snake pellets or rice from those foreign industrial farms, they'll keep the wheel spinning at the proper RPM to power the website...'think I developed ADHD after 7 seconds, and then exhibited signs of Tourette's Syndrome thereafter. lol Rate limiting or African grid-related??
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_18-3-2026_182537_www.africahunting.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_18-3-2026_182537_www.africahunting.com.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 119

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,762
Members
169,154
Latest member
MarinaStur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top