on a lighter note...

IMG_4144.jpeg
 
I hate when they try to make a news story instead of an accurate forcast. No drama, please, just the facts. Wish I had a dollar for every fishing trip I altered due to drama forecasts.

AND, I hope Texas had made real improvements since 2021.....but I remain unconvinced until proven.
 

That's what a wife says to her husband when she wants more of his space.

Every man knows that once he gets rid of something he has held onto and never if at any point used, for several years (decades) exactly what he needs and mo longer has within a week after he gets rid of it.
 
I hate when they try to make a news story instead of an accurate forcast. No drama, please, just the facts. Wish I had a dollar for every fishing trip I altered due to drama forecasts.

AND, I hope Texas had made real improvements since 2021.....but I remain unconvinced until proven.
Amen to this. They canceled school here today due to the cold, and my daughter said her phone weather app had a "tree explosion warning". Seriously? And there are no snowstorms or blizzards anymore, now its a BOMB CYCLONE. Its exhausting.
 
Amen to this. They canceled school here today due to the cold, and my daughter said her phone weather app had a "tree explosion warning". Seriously? And there are no snowstorms or blizzards anymore, now its a BOMB CYCLONE. Its exhausting.
And to just think, we used to call it weather. Damn candy a**es these days.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,108
Latest member
Angelia749
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top