on a lighter note...

With the open end its a fence post driver..

fill it with sand and weld a cap over the end and its a 2 man swat battering ram :)
SWAT busted in the front door of the house across the street and threw the ram in the bushes as they went in.
The next day I went over to check it out. Ram was still in the bushes! It’s really not very useful other than breaking doors.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - he's got that right. oops.
I guided moose hunters here in B.C. for a few years & it was just fine.
My buddy Keith wields a BIG knife on moose. Stand aside.
 

Attachments

  • 80cfa746.jpg
    80cfa746.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCF0011-1.jpg
    DSCF0011-1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 190
Yes, this is a joke. Some of you might recognize the "hair piece".
 

Attachments

  • 2008 Moose Hunt.JPG
    2008 Moose Hunt.JPG
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 201
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - he's got that right. oops.
I guided moose hunters here in B.C. for a few years & it was just fine.
My buddy Keith wields a BIG knife on moose. Stand aside.
I envy with black envy, but it's all I ve got. Later we saw bull with shovel, but license was over
20251220_141623.jpg
 
.
 

Attachments

  • 5a5055dcfa0550cd0f8d91147391c926--funny-memes-work-running-memes-funny.jpg
    5a5055dcfa0550cd0f8d91147391c926--funny-memes-work-running-memes-funny.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 196

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top