on a lighter note...

IMG_4048.jpeg
 

I think you all are taking this smart phone joke too serious.

The smartphone saying "Down here! In the couch cushions" is an example response punchline. A common location where people looking for their phone end up finding their phone between the couch/chair cushions.

My response:

The really smart phone gives it's location, and would shortly follow the smart ass phone that doesn't give it's location, just sarcastically yells back: "Over here where you left me...a$$hole."

"The really smart phone gives it's location,..." actually tells where it's located: ie, by the kitchen/bathroom sink, on the island counter, in the car console cup holder, etc, etc.

The smart ass phone: ".... just sarcastically yells back: Over here where you left me..." A similar response people who ask other people "Have you seen my phone?" usually receive a similar response: "Where did you last have/leave it?"..... And that's how the phone search started.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,870
Members
170,399
Latest member
ReganColle
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top