on a lighter note...

515279142_1391130339116008_6483624271454670548_n.jpg
 

Wellll.....ok, my previous and those currently paying tax dollars paid for my glasses. [As a qualified 100% disabled vet I receive a new pair of glasses from Department of Veterans Affairs, .....and 2 pair of orthopedic ("tennis") shoes to try to better avoid stupid, and over sensitive people.]

But I partly use my glasses to better see the obnoxious people I want to avoid; and soon to be "train wrecks"/"sh't shows" that are about to happen that I just can't look from.

Oh....and to read and laugh at the majority of memes posted on AH.
 
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:........preemptive relief of job stress or alcoholic.....

".........it's 5 o'clock somewhere...."

Is that 5 am or 5 pm?

Asking for a friend.

He's currently on his way to work at 8 am with a coffee mixer: 4 ounces of whiskey, 2 ounces of triple brewed coffee.
 
(the last one means "A man who doesn't drink is either sick or a big scoundrel."
 

Attachments

  • translated (1).jpg
    translated (1).jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 108
1759788528841.png
 
1759847179653.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,070
Members
170,511
Latest member
CarltonSne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top