on a lighter note...

IMG_3842.jpeg
 
I had never seen one until A photography park where we stayed in South Africa used hot water bottles to warm the bed, especially around my feet-it was awesome!
They make a felt cover for them that is wonderful as well.

Or I guess it can be a whoopie cushion :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
I had never seen one until A photography park where we stayed in South Africa used hot water bottles to warm the bed, especially around my feet-it was awesome!
They make a felt cover for them that is wonderful as well.

Or I guess it can be a shoooie cushion :ROFLMAO:

On my first safari in Limpopo, that is exactly what they used to warm the beds, the bags were covered with animal skins. It worked.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,569,782
Members
168,762
Latest member
ChristiMcA
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top