on a lighter note...

Home Owners Association (HOA) is a private, legally-incorporated organization that governs a residential community, collects dues, and sets rules for its residents, often to maintain property values and ensure uniformity.

Also known as a bunch of busy bodies who only approve changes for friends in their cliques. It's closer to secondary school gossip and BS than anything else. Thankfully we don't have one where we live.

Bunch of frigging nazis raising hell with the residents. Spend most of the time trying to find something to rag on people about.

If a person doesn't like HOAs, don't move into a neighborhood that has one. Pretty simple.

Usually, before someone buys or builds in a neighborhood with a HOA, they are informed about it and given a copy of the protective covenants. Usually, the new guy is required to sign an acknowledgment saying they received a copy of the protective covenants, understand them and agree with them. Nobody is holding a gun to their head. You always hear about the bad HOAs that sue the homeowner because his fence is two inches too tall or too short. Or puts a flag pole up. But some people want to live in a nice neighborhood and don't want to see a camper parked year round in their neighbors driveway, or a old truck on jack stands.

I have lived in a few neighborhoods with HOAs and I have observed both good and bad attributes in all of them. Inconsistency is usually the root cause to problems. Most people think the rules are good, but they don't apply to them. It's sort of like speed limits, if you are driving in a 25mph zone, should you get a ticket for driving 35? Probably, yes. How about 28?
 
487482807_692894500067523_6599771767720041550_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top