on a lighter note...

1000026039.jpg
 
No "cold hard facts" in that piece. Cold hard facts provide a source to check the validity. Until then I'll call BS on this one.
 
I’m sure that percentage is false. But I bet there’s a kernel of truth there. Drove from Denver to Frisco recently through a snow storm. Across the pass along I-70. Even with signs EVERYWHERE stating that CMVs were required to use chains, saw multiple semis with no chains, barreling along on snow covered interstate. I tried like hell to stay as far from them as possible.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,148
Latest member
MaurineGow
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top