on a lighter note...

452700965_10229992546950860_8240623867388126959_n.jpg
 
The boy was walking around the construction site and found a welder's mask, well, he put it on and went on. He goes out onto the road. A Mercedes stops next to him, a man looks out of it and says: "Boy, get in for a ride." The boy climbed in and they drove off.
They are driving and man asks: - Boy, have you heard anything about anal sex?
Boy: - No
Man: - boy, what about pedophilia?
Boy: - No
Man: - well, about blowjob, have you heard anything?
Boy: - Man, why are you asking me, I'm not a real welder!
 
The boy was walking around the construction site and found a welder's mask, well, he put it on and went on. He goes out onto the road. A Mercedes stops next to him, a man looks out of it and says: "Boy, get in for a ride." The boy climbed in and they drove off.
They are driving and man asks: - Boy, have you heard anything about anal sex?
Boy: - No
Man: - boy, what about pedophilia?
Boy: - No
Man: - well, about blowjob, have you heard anything?
Boy: - Man, why are you asking me, I'm not a real welder!

This is a joke by Norm MacDonald. Look the joke up on google video. His delivery is nothing short of majestic. RIP Norm. Your circuitous jokes have caused incredible amounts of spit takes for an entire generation.
 

Can't laugh at the truth. So the Like is for that I concur with your statement.

I resisted the first week of October because of freshness. The second week things were lining up to be rather hectic, so I had to break down and bought a large mix bag of my favorite candies.

Alas, that $15.00 bag didn't last 3 days. Second large bag didn't last quite as long as the first. But in all honesty, I did have help, just not sure which of us ate the most.

It's getting really, really hard holding off buying a third and fourth 2 pound bag; knowing there are still 15 days till Halloween.
 
This is a joke by Norm MacDonald. Look the joke up on google video. His delivery is nothing short of majestic. RIP Norm. Your circuitous jokes have caused incredible amounts of spit takes for an entire generation.
Wow. And I've been using the punchline from this joke for a very long time, and I only found out the joke yesterday.
 

:unsure::unsure::unsure:.......50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s, and now into the mid 2020s, and haven't turned 70 yet.

I don't consider myself special in any way. I just remember what a preacher once said, "....GOD looks after Children and Fools...".

After all the Foolhardy antics I've done over the years; I'm surprised I'm still around to talk about them....Or is it I'm still around to warn others not to do the same foolish sh*t.:unsure::cool:
 
Last edited:

Hmmm....Let's see...(?):
Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, and 10 I started saying in my 30s.
Numbers 5, 11, and 12 I started saying in my 40s.
Numbers 7 and 8 probably in my late 50s, but definitely after turning 60.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,096
Members
169,105
Latest member
CyrusBarri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top