on a lighter note...

IMG_4045.jpeg
 
1727287389827.png
 
1727382774420.png
 
Last trip nearly 2 weeks.... ;) :E Rofl:and was nothing to do with me or Billy...him and @KR37 Cleaned us out of gin and vodka....I had my bottle hidden...:X3:

Never let @rover near the gin! lol
 
1727404529342.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top